Packet Reordering Trace -2
- This trace contains 493 hours of packet reordering observation on 6 web
sites from host lamar.colostate.edu , CO, USA.
- The files are the .dmp files for each of the following
- XXX. olympus.jp
- The format on name of . dmp file is like:
Notes: <Year>, <Date> formats follow the Linux format.
How to read it :
use the command " tcpdump -r" to read these dmp
- The files were collected from 12:00am, May 16th, 2006 through
12:00am, June 5th 2006, a total of 493hours. Each hour corresponding one .dmp
file. Each .dmp file consists of at least 2,000 packets.
- The trace files were collected by CNRL of Colorado State University.
Please include a corresponding acknowledgement in publications analyzing the
- The trace may be freely redistributed.
- Available from the Archive in compressed .dmp